In this week's AKA Monday release, we have Rob Gronkowski aka Gronk and Patrick Peterson aka Pat Pete. Like all AKA Players, the 88 OVR version of each of today's players comes with a special X-Factor that starts activated and remains on for 3 plays before needing 9 plays off (or 8 if fully upgraded) to re-activate. Gronk's special X-Factor is Vanguard AKA (2 AP) and Pat Pete's is Shutdown AKA (2 AP). Check out the new AKA Players below:
For a recap of Week 1 of the AKA Program, Click Here.
- 88 Rob Gronkowski | TE | Patriots, Buccaneers
- X-Factor: Vanguard (2 AP)
- 88 Patrick Peterson | CB | Steelers, Cardinals, Vikings
- "Pat Pete"
- X-Factor: Shutdown (2 AP)
- 88 OVR AKA Gronk - Exchange 4x 85 OVR AKA Players and 1x 85 OVR AKA Rob Gronkowski to receive 1x 88 OVR Gronk.
- 88 OVR AKA Pat Pete - Exchange 4x 85 OVR AKA Players and 1x 85 OVR AKA Patrick Peterson to receive 1x 88 OVR Pat Pete.
Complete new AKA Challenges to earn AKA Tokens through Milestone Rewards.
- Gronk - 3 Challenges, 12 Stars possible
- Pat Pete - 3 Challenges, 12 Stars possible
What are your thoughts on Gronk and Pat Pete?