Play what way? save your coins and packs and only do the sets and sell the master. Rinse repeats.

Well solos if you play them every day you do make some good coins. Selling off the high overall player build more coins up and in just a few weeks that card will be at a really low value anyway. I ended up doing 4 mater sets of the campus heros and selling off the masters and turn the extra cards I didn't need into training which I am still saving up. Training I'm saving up for Halloween promo and I may roll it then for cards to either help complete sets or sell off for coins. I did the masters set for Dickerson and sold for 950k because I done the set early and knew the prices would drop with more being done so I made out with coins and gained players. Really there is more than enough content for gaming without playing h2h for me. My coin stack is great and team is built pretty good I feel. Everything in game is just eye candy. 

I think of it this way. What's new today is old tomorrow and next year will be useless with a new game out. We play a game that's like recycling. So the rinse and repeat is really the same as the game itself.