I got Mahomes right after he came out and he can make a ton of throws but his release is brutal at times and seems like he just can't get the ball off. I don't really see much improvement compared to when I was using McNair. I've only got 450k to work with since I blew about 1.8ish on Mahomes but I'm just wondering if people think I should swap him out for Doug and use the rest of the coins to get the SB to 50/70?

I'd have to buy Bosa LTD to do so. If I took out Mahomes and added Doug and Bosa I'd be at 46 Chem with about 800ish thousand to spare. 

I've got both 9ers uni's, 9'ers stadium and Chiefs D playbook, idk if there's a way to add that to my lineup on here but just so you know. If I do end up doing this. Let me know one or two players from SB Past or Present who you think would benefit my lineup? Leaning towards MVS WR3 or 4 and upgrading Howley/downgrading Hines for WR5. 

If I got rid of Mahomes I'd take light it up off Lott and add to Doug and add Light it up to Karlaftis. 

Basically the question is, is it worth getting rid of Mahomes to get the 50/70 and what should I do after?

Here's my lineup https://www.mut.gg/24/lineup-builder/5173143c-678d-41b5-a06c-e4dd64bd8d88/