I'll be playing these two games non stop. Im still playing the super fun Friday the 13th game. TCM looks great and so does Madden. Also TCM is on gamepass which is awesome. Then Starfield comes out a few weeks later on gamepass. I cant say enough good things about gamepass. Of course I'll probably be playing MUT a little more than either of those two games but it should be a great few weeks of gaming. So glad I upgraded and got a series X cause it is a tower of power and I love new gen Madden and how it plays. All the new systems are great from PlayStation 5,Series a and the X,PC and switch I guess it's old gen but still old gen is still very viable and has had a great near 10 year run still pumping out great games. I'm also still playing my first play through of the Witcher 3 with over 300 hours from the past 6-7 years,just slow rolling that amazing deep game. What games will you be playing the next month or so? What games will you be playing along with madden 24 which looks like an actual great football game? So for me it will be Madden 24,TCM,Starfield,Witcher 3 and F13th.