Im like a kid before Christmas a day or two before MUT24. The beginning of mut is always the funnest time. The first things I will do is practice mode,solos and solo battle games just to try out some playbooks and see what I like and to try and get used to how the game will play. Im sure it's alot like 23 but I'm new to current gen Madden and trying to get the free form passing down pat. For 23 I used the Pats and NFC playbooks mostly for offense and on defense I used the 4-6 the past 3-4 years. So I'll try out some different pbs. I'll try to use my points as wise as possible and may spend $20-$50 on some more points to go along with the 4600 preorder points. I did all 32 RP sets so I'll start out with a nice solid squad and 87ovr Aiden. Looks like power ups are back so that's nice. I'm not worried about having a theme team to start off with. Every year I have a 49ers TT or maybe a legends one like I did for the first half of 23.

It's going to be nice to be able to kick field goals and extra pointers 😆 😆. It will be crazy if they keep that in for old gen like its been in for the past 2 years cause alot of ppl still play old gen and it was a really good game last year. The only negative for me with MUT24 is the first 1000 competitive pass limited player which I'll never come close to being one of the first 1000 but that's ok. Can't wait for Monday and to see whats up with MUT24. I think this will be one of the best Madden games of all-time. The only thing is that I don't think MUT will have everything on the 14th because technically the game isn't launching but only early access but it will still be a ton of fun. I may also check out Superstar mode or play a little bit of franchise. MUT is where its at though and we are almost there. NinerEmpire baby!!