Did anyone else’s tokens just end up as binder trash after using them? Got 36 bind  AKA collectibles back after  claiming my Fantasy pack but cannot sell them or use them.  Nice since I had a full binder for Team Diamonds so now I have to quicksell cards.  Just adding to the collectables (85 now) that are just trash and I can not quicksell. Collectibles should not take up space if you can’t get rid of them.  Luckily I can just get rid of cards because Team Diamonds is bad like Easter with no egg training.  They should not wait till Madden 24 to Clean house.  It should be the top people And hopefully not the mid level guys and gals.  You can tell EA put in zero effort.  Pretty sure I am skipping 24 at the start and just waiting till it hits Gamepass/EA Play if I play at all.  No other franchise, other than sports franchises, could survive the years of incompetence, community abuse, and lack of creativity and innovation over the years.  The same bugs happen year after year.  I love the NFL and my sports team but the game will never innovate till it has competition.   And even then they will have several years of doing nothing as other companies would have to catch up due to the monopoly.  Just raging as I forced myself to continue playing till Team Diamonds and Easter as they are usually great promos.  Both were disappointing. Also I am sure others will be raging soon about the Challenge solos as they will probably over tuned the difficulty and the card isn’t worth it.  Good card but the name is not excitable.  Free 99 is great though.  So I just wanted to rage first!